Day 1 – 7 september
Press Releases – The Forum Opens with Dialogue on Sustainability
Day 3 – 9 september
Press Releases – Report from the 3rd Global Social Economy Forum
Media representatives eligible for accreditation include editorial staff of publications/news agencies, photographers and TV/radio staff from one or several of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines available to the public, published by organizations whose main activity is publication;
- Online publications that generate a substantial quantity of original news and that are owned by a registered company with a verifiable fixed address (non-web) and telephone number;
- Media relations services that provide news coverage for its subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and telephone networks;
- Radio and television media that broadcast news programs for the public;
- Independent journalists who hold a recognized media/press card or a letter of assignment from a media organization.
Technical teams who are not part of a program, non-editorial staff working for a media organization, directors, marketing and advertising staff members, researchers and authors will not be accredited.
MEDIA passes will be available for pickup in the media room (Palais des congrès – Room 523 AB).
As the number of accreditations is limited, you will be informed at least two weeks before acceptance of your application. Please verify the status of your application before making travel plans.
For more information, please contact: Amély Tremblay at: 514 289-8688, extension 226, or by e-mail at email@example.com.